Hello there! How are you doing today? Are you a creative writer? Do you have a 500-word story you would want the world to see? This opportunity is JUST for you.
To qualify, aspiring contestants will register, pen a creative story (not more than 500 words), that’ll reflect the theme, “The adverse effects of COVID-19 on a poor Nigerian family,” and submit to our official email address.
We love story tellers and we want the world to hear your voice. What are you waiting for? Register today and submit that short story, and 50,000 could be yours.
- Any Nigerian can apply (no age and sex restrictions).
- To register, contestants MUST pay a non refundable fee of N1,000 only.
- The piece of creative writing MUST be a short story, not an essay.
- The story MUST be original; written by the contestant. Stolen content will not be admitted into the competition.
- The story can be less, but MUST not be more than 500 words.
- Submitted stories MUST be typed in the “Calibri Font format”, with font size 14, and double spaced.
- All stories MUST be sent to email@example.com
- Contestants must join the WhatsApp enquiry group.
- Deadline for Submissions is June 1st, 2020.
- The decision of the judges on ALL MATTERS regarding the competition is always final.
- Long list of 20 winners (July 1st 2020) by judges.
- Short list of 10 winners (July 15, 2020) by judges
- The 10 winning stories will be published on our official website fadakay.org on July 17, 2020.
- Final list of 3 winners will be selected by the Judges on August 31, 2020; based on quality of writing and audience participation.
- Audience participation will be judged from the quality of comments, share, likes, etc on the uploaded short list of stories.
Fada Kay’s World!